Reference

 











These are my inspiration for my cover picture. Basically I want it to be a mid long shot and for my subject to stand in a light and background as the first picture, whilst holding a phone projecting the Foodpanda logo
I went with this theme, because my survey voted for 'shades 



of blue and green', another reason was to relate this to technology with going in a colour like this, because it is usually the colours of different scanner.






For my coverstory I want to show my subject worried and urgency going through his head
I want this lighting and background with different expressions and dressing. I want show the urgency going through the person's head. This lighting also symbolizes a dark time.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Shots and Angles

Schdule