Genre Selection

 Since for our final magazine we are suppose to select a genre, we were asked to select a genre and briefly give an explanation for our choice

My selection of genre is 'Technology' 

Explanation: Many people in Pakistan love listening to stories about the developing technology but that limits them because they are not willing to take out the time to do any research on it so magazine will help them in that.. I'm confident that this magazine will sell because this will cater to huge audience who want something besides fashion and lifestyle magazines. I'll also have an emotional attachment to this magazine because I personally love educating myself, finding more and more out about the world and media pieces that makes one think, so if I could astonish people with the most recent advancements in technology, I'll be useful to the society and that would give me a feeling of internal happiness  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Shots and Angles

Schdule