Name selection!

 After all the research, came the most exciting part, naming my magazine!

I did my research on the selection of my magazine name, I went through different technological terms, trends, shows and movies. as well as magazines and ended up with five names 




I couldn't decide between the five names. so in order to reach a final decision I put up a poll on my Instagram while eliminating the name 'Eureka' and the majority vote was for Crypto with a majority audience of 15-17 year old teenagers

All the names I considered would immediately connect the genre with the name, and would be captivating enough for the target audience

Crypto is a programming language, and cryptography is 'the art of writing codes' thus as soon as the user hears this word it is automatically connected to coding, thus connecting to technology, furthermore it's an easy word to say and remember while being catchy at the same time












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Shots and Angles

Schdule