Popular posts from this blog
Creative critical reflection
How does your product use or challenge conventions and how does it represent social groups or issues? • How does your product engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as a real media text? • How did your production skills develop throughout this project? • How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware and online – in this project Throughout my research for my portfolio, I came to the conclusion that most tech magazines such as 'Wired' use a mid shot or a mid long shot of a person which is exactly the route I took for all three; magazine cover, double spread and contents page. Tech magazines have a variety of lighting, it's either high-key light with bright colours or low-key lightning with undertones of blue and green, I went for the latter as I felt it conveyed they meaning that I wanted it too. Unlike most tech magazines, I opted for low-key lighting to set a certain theme for the magazine Unlike many tech magazines. For the typography, I went wi...
Language and Forms of Media
Any media product is made up of a bunch of codes, no matter what the final product is Of course you must be wondering what on earth are 'codes'. Basically a code is a system of components which gives a proper meaning to something, like captions give meanings to memes Example: In this specific picture, the caption gives a funny meaning to the picture, so basically codes are anything that give meaning to your media product. Some examples include dialogues, captions, body language, lighting. Codes can be further divided into four categories to have a better understanding > Technical code, this includes: Camera Technique including camera angles, how a camera is positioned for a specific scene, the distance from an object, and whether the camera is moving or stationary Depth of Field which measures how much area is covered in one shot Lighting and Exposure which covers things like whether the lighting is dull or bright . This can make an enormous difference ...


Comments
Post a Comment