Planning of the preliminary magazine cover

 'Practice makes perfect' practicing one skill can lead one to exceptional results, similarly we are doing a preliminary task which will prepare us for our main task, for me personally it would give me an understanding of where I stand, and where do I need to improve myself. Here are some details for my magazine

For my genre I went with 'pet magazine' because I personally have an emotional attachment to cats, and have had hem for the past 5 years thus I'm familiar with their body language and their expressions, and have an idea  on how to work with them. Considering the covid-19 situation, making a cat magazine was accessible

For dimensions I went with 10.4 by 7.7 inches because I think that's the optimum size and would suit by genre. i choose 'CATZEN" as my name; I wanted something catchy and easy to remember and include the word 'cat' in it; because as I was researching upon this, every cat magazine had the word 'cat' in it

I took the picture with my phone which is Samsung S9 plus with 12 mega pixel dual camera with adjustable aperture 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Shots and Angles

Schdule