More details about my preliminary cover

 Following the different cat magazines I found online, I anted to go for a cat against a white coloured back groud which I achieved by using the lasso tool. I tried that but I didn't like the results thus i tried other background colours, and didn't like any one of them so I ended up using the original background 





























I went with with yellow and white colour scheme, but was confused whether to put in more yellow, or more white, so I tried both and went with the first one


 





















I really wanted to add a pug and puff but couldn't decide on the colour but after trying a few of them, i ended up choosing green



Since I liked the green one better I went with that



















At the of completing this cover, the font didn't seem playful enough for a cat magazine so i ended up changing that.

This is the previous font



















This is the final font

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Shots and Angles

Schdule