More details about my preliminary cover

 Following the different cat magazines I found online, I anted to go for a cat against a white coloured back groud which I achieved by using the lasso tool. I tried that but I didn't like the results thus i tried other background colours, and didn't like any one of them so I ended up using the original background 





























I went with with yellow and white colour scheme, but was confused whether to put in more yellow, or more white, so I tried both and went with the first one


 





















I really wanted to add a pug and puff but couldn't decide on the colour but after trying a few of them, i ended up choosing green



Since I liked the green one better I went with that



















At the of completing this cover, the font didn't seem playful enough for a cat magazine so i ended up changing that.

This is the previous font



















This is the final font

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Codes and Convections of Tech Magazine

Language and Forms of Media