Post production: Cover Page

 


The first step was setting my canvas up, these are the dimension I choose for my magazine








Next added the image and the title, i already had decided the font in my planning so I just applied that










Next I added the date










I started adding my cover lines, The one saying 'moon race' first I tried out that font and then I tried the "the new imac' font, I liked this one better and felt it suited my genre more

These two cover lines next to each other also helped me decide the colour palette for the cover lines 







This how both the cover lines turned out with the same font and colour palette








Next I added the main cover line and the barcode and this was my final result 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Shots and Angles

Schdule