Post production: Double spread

th

  First step was setting up my canvas which I did according to my magazine






Next came the image 








Next I added title 


I went with this colour because it is the colour of food panda, I also wanted some contrasting colour with black and white.

I choose this font so it looks like a title




Next I added the stand first 


At this stage, I started dividing my double spread into colums

I choose this font because it gives the impression, it is a saying; which it is








Then I added the subtitle and the by line




Next I added my article and divided it into two columns and divided the entire page into 4 columns

I choose the Arial font here as this was a paragraph, I kept the colour white so more attention is diverted towards the pink stand first

I added the foodpanda logo because it relates to the article








I added a pink square in one of the columns so I can add quote, I choose this colour because it went with the theme

I picked this quote from the article and went with this colour because it looked aesthetically pleasing with the pink







I added the page number and switched the two columns 









I forgot to add the drop cap so I added that at he very end

I realised at this point that the font was 15 so i changed that as well as the placement of the Stand first


Next i further divided my text into columns and did some final formatting and changes, I switched the food pand logo for a longer one and I changed position of my stand first, I added my final image 


I used this as a secondary image because i liked how the laptop fades into the background emphasis is put on impressions





This is my final double spread
I deliberately added the foodpanda logo so a theme is set
I kept the theme dark because I wanted to portray the anxiety and darkness felt  by zareen




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camera Shots and Angles

Schdule